Megoosta has been producing Electronic music since 2002.
Growing up in London, England, Megoosta started DJing back in high school where he was introduced to RAM Records and Proximity Records label boss ‘Basher’ who inspired him to get into production.
Megoosta has Deejayed in various countries around the world including England, France, Malaysia and Israel and the list is growing.
Megoosta is now doing a cyber tour of online and fm stations around the world to coincide with the release of his brand new Facebook page www.facebook.com/megoostaofficial and also his brand new custom built recording studio in the Irish countryside where he has retreated due to too many complaints from residential areas.
The average DJ set from Megoosta will include heavy and sometimes melodic Electro with hints of Dubstep after many hours of filtering through promos and releases. ”My sets include no fillers, each track is hand selected to blow your brains out, even if I have to filter through 200 songs to find 1… So be it” – Megoosta
Dennis Simms Set Hour 1:
01. Forged – Trevino
02. Salam p Marcus Worgull & Peter Padeike
03. Zero Gravity – Nautiluss
04. Bastille Days – Technasia
05. Renegade (Original Mix) – Bordertown
06. Kaleidos (Original Mix) – D-Deck, Alex Mine07. Replicants – Dosem
08. Pitch Black (Original Mix) – Uberto, Marko Novakovic
09. The Mill – Florian Meindl
10. Rock The Beat (Tom Hades Remix) – Spartaque, Alan Wools
11. Restart (Original Mix) – Twist3d
Megoosta Set Hour 2:
01. Hook n Sling – Don’t You Know (Original Mix)
02. Mark Eteson and Luke Bond – 4 Days Out (Tom Fall Remix)
03. Alexey Romeo feat. Joel Edwards – Detonation (Duher Remix)
04. Quintino & Alvaro ft. Firebeatz – Yeahhhh (Yugin Bootleg)
05. Matt Beilis – The Way I Feel
06. Deorro feat. Tess MArie – Cayendo (Original Mix)
07. Tacabro – Tacata (ElectroLex Drum remix)
08. Justin Strikes – Outburts (Original Mix)
09. Swanky Tunes, DVBBS & Eitro – WE Know (Original Mix)
10. Tommy Trash vs Jay Trick – Acid Truffle Pig (Paul Green Edit)
11. Burns – Limitless (Arno Cost Remix)