“This guy plays under the underground” –anon
Rob Wright has been playing with electronic music equipment and producing tracks since 1987. He entered the rave scene back in 1991 doing visuals (VJ) for parties mostly located in Orange County and LA area. In the mid 90’s Rob helped form The Unity Project which went on to throw a number of parties in the Southern California area. For a brief period (2001-2002) Rob moved up to Northern California. During this time he created and hosted a community access television show called ZEN tv. The shows format was based on KUCI’s Riders of The Plastic Groove. In 2003 Rob moved back down to So Cal to return to the entertainment industry. He currently runs the sound department at a successful video game developer in LA but spends most of his free time nurturing his pet project 3MT (3lectronic Music Technician). The primary focus of the 3MT project is expanded mobile live production. Rob has put together “the rig” to facilitate this goal. The rig consists of an 3MT stretcher mounted with a mixture of audio hardware and software solutions all running through an on board PA. You can think of the act as a sort of techno side show. When playing live, 3MT’s main focus is on Guerrilla performance. It all started with Rob’s first gate crash back in 1998 at Nocturnal Wonderland. Since then he has performed at a number of shows. Speakerheads, Spaceland, Mr. Bubbles, Nocturnal Wonderland, JuJubeats, Coachella Music Festival are just to name a few.
Born the year of the Sheep by Chinese reckoning and In the months of the Goat by the Western Zodiac, a truly InhumanHybrid, Visionary, Electronic Music Producer,
MARK TRANCE has bounced Heads at the forefront of The Electronic Music Culture for decades. Praised as an underground legend in Los Angeles, his music is surely something you do not want to miss!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Saturday is support your local business day so why not check out Dr. Freeclouds in Fountain Valley. Next weeks we have special guest 3MT doing a LIVE PA in our studio. Next week’s show will also be video streamed as well.
click here for shows audio archive
Track List: RotPG 11/28/2014 mixed by Dennis Simms
Num. Title – Artist
01. Charon (Original Mix) – Jonas Saalbach
02. Sweat (Fashion House Mix) – Kenny Matera
03. Sequoia (Matias Chilano Remix) – Namatjira
04. I Remember (Shiba San Remix) – deadmau5 & Kaskade
05. Longevity (Original Mix) – John Chouliaras
06. Trauma (Kenneth Thomas & Keatsworth Remix) – Medway
07. Meeting Off (Original Mix) – Gesus Lpz & Rafa Ortega
08. Musak (Eddie Halliwell Remix) – Trisco
09. Stoppage Time (Max Graham Sidechain mix) – Guy Gerber
10. Erendira (Michael Anthony Remix) – Jerry Bonham
11. Out Of Play (Original Club Mix) – Umek & Beltek
12. West On 27th (A Tribe Called KHz Radio Edit) – Killahurtz
13. The Sound (Jay Lumen Sacred Sounds Remix) – Kevin Saunderson
14. Morning Ray (Original Mix) – Pavel Svetlove
15. I Feel Good (Original Mix) – Platinum Monkey
16. Get The Party Started (Original Mix) – Gui Boratto
17. Meeting (Angel Heredia Remix) – Ernesto Mendoza, Angel Heredia
18. Playa Del Carmen (Original Club Mix) – Sergio Fernandez
19. Silk N’ Saw (Douglas Greed Remix) – Einmusik
20. In The Shadows (Original Mix) – Tube & Berger & Ante Perry
21. Fuse (Original Mix) – Dave Pad
22. Strange Days (Original Mix) – Jewel Kid
23. Lazer Beams – Green Velvet & Harvard Bass
24. The Veldt (feat. Chris James) – deadmau5
Short show tonight due to the UCI Basketball Game.
Track List: RotPG 11/14/14
Num. Title Artist
01. Sea Of Clouds (Original mix) – Groovenorth
02. We Can Make It (feat Omar) – Miguel Migs
03. Too hot Feat. Victoria Maldi (Sebas Ramis Purobeach rmx) – Campaner
04. The Only One (Original Mix) – Max Lyazgin
05. It’s Over (Original Mix) – Jazzyfunk
06. So Tired (Original Mix) – Haze-M & JazzyFunk
07. Loneliness (Flutters Remix) – Rafael Galo, Mariana Orsho
08. Connections Featuring Frankie – Sharam Jey, Jon Sine
09. Groovejet (Andrey Exx & Fomichev Remix) – Lissat & Voltaxx, Marc Fisher
10. Good Things (Mart Nu Disco Re-Smash) – Horny United feat. Alray
11. Zirkus (C-Ro Remix) – Jommes Tatze
12. You Treat Me Right (Original Mix) – Weiss
Holly Adams has been a key player as a promoter, supporter, DJ, Voice Over Artist and host in Los Angeles Electronic Dance Music Culture since the early ’90s, having been the Mid-Day On-Air Personality on both of L.A.’s only major commercial Electronic Dance Music Radio stations, MARS-FM and Groove Radio 103.1. A DJ in the underground dance scene for over 16 years, Holly has performed in venues all over California, Las Vegas, Arizona, Portland, Oregon, Alaska, Mexico and beyond. A gig to remember was opening at Downtown L.A.’s legendary Mayan Theater for Tiesto’s first West Coast appearance. (She announces this historical performance on Tiesto’s mix CD, Live From the Mayan.) With a summer residency at Moonshadows, an ultra-hip, chic restaurant/lounge overlooking the ocean in Malibu, and Holly plays regularly at events with the Cruz Coalition, Afterhour Power, Feelgoodnights, Secret Cinema and so many other major promoters around town. Holly Adams also can be heard as a local announcer and traffic reporter on world-renowned NPR affiliate, 89.9 KCRW (www.kcrw.com) and whenever she’s in Australia as a guest on Kiss-FM in Melbourne.