RotPG – Dennis Simms 09/12/2014
Playlist for tonight’s show.
Track List: RotPG 09/12/2014
Num. Title Artist
01. Don’t Look Any Further (Satin Jackets & Chris Jylkke Haircut Remake) – M-People
02. How Long Can I Wait For You – Satin Jackets
03. One More Chance (Original Mix) – Satin Jackets feat. Natalie Conway
04. Miss Mood (Satin Jackets Remix) – Novika
05. Rebirth (Original Mix) – Cabaret Nocturne
06. Terranova – Satin Jackets
07. What Time Can’t Heal – Satin Jackets feat. Linda Mathews
08. U Know What’s Up (option4 Remix) – Donell Jones
09. Boys & Girls (Original Mix) – Satin Jackets feat. Eric Cozier
10. Don’t You Know (Eddie M Remix) – Heavy Pins & Stage Rockers feat. Lostcause
11. Can’t Get You – Eddie M
12. Let It All Down – Face Off
13. U Say U Are (Original Mix) – Artenvielfalt
14. Ride Me (Original Mix) – Maxim Kurtys
15. Be Dancing – Chris Madem
16. In My Heart – Mdr
17. Never Know (Love Vibes Private Edit) – Imany
18. My Original (KLar & PF Remix) – Satin Jackets feat. Natalie Conway
19. In Your Eyes (Satin Jackets Remix) – Tesla Boy
20. Zashu (Satin Jackets Remix) – Clark & Pudell
21. Wanna Let You Know (Club Mix) – Man Of Goodwill
22. Let Me Feel (Original Mix) – Deepsy
23. Always (feat Alana – Route 94 remix) – MK
24. You Make Me Feel Good (Deep Mix) – Satin Jackets
25. Never Say Never (Original Mix) – Satin Jackets feat. Linda Mathews
26. Together (Oliver Nelson Remix) – Keljet feat. Avan Lava
27. Set Me Free (Satin Jackets Remix) – DATO
28. You (Feat. Anna Müller) – Sascha Braemer
29. I Know You Lie (Original Mix) – Zatonsky feat. Ange
About Riders of the Plastic Groove
With well over 20 years of DJ'ing experience, Dennis Simms has held
residencies at famous clubs like Metropolis (Irvine, CA) C2K at The
Venetian (Las Vegas, NV) and The Shark Club (Costa Mesa, CA).
Dennis Simms has performed with world class talent such as Junior Vasquez, Taylor, Danny Tanaglia, Frankie Bones, Sandra Collins, Crystal Method, David Alvarado and DJ Pierre just to name a few. While at C2K, he has opened for Snoop Dogg, Digital Underground, Slick Rick and Doug E Fresh. Dennis was also a part of the So-Cal rave scene back in the 90’s while working with master of underground sound systems known as "Shredder" (aka Atlas Sound).
Dennis Simms currently operates a long-standing radio show called
"Riders of the Plastic Groove" (RotPG) that is dedicated in delivering
the best in electronic music from all over the globe featuring world
class DJ's oftentimes performing live sets on the weekly broadcast.
The show airs every Friday night from 8pm - 10pm (PST) and broadcasts
live and direct from the University of California (Irvine, CA) at KUCI
88.9fm and also streaming worldwide at www.kuci.org. You can
also find KUCI streaming on iTunes under Public Radio / KUCI.
RotPG, Orange County’s top rated electronic dance music show, features
many styles of music such as breaks, house, electro, progressive,
minimal, tech house, techno, trance and drum & bass. RotPG regularly
hosts world class DJ's and producers such as Sasha, John Digweed, Paul Van Dyk, Taylor, Christopher Lawrence, Juan Atkins, Skylab 2000,
Bassland, Electric Skychurch, Omar Santana, Scott Bradford (Lexicon
Avenue), Tom Stephan, Fred De Neef, David Alvarado, Rachael Starr,
Simply Jeff and Faust & Shortee just to name a few.
To hear the finest in electronica from all spectrums of sound, tune in
every Friday night to KUCI 88.9fm from 8pm to 10pm.
Posted on September 12, 2014, in #RidersOfThePlasticGroove, #RotPG, Dennis Simms, DJ Mix, House, House Music, Music, Radio Play, Riders of the Plastic Groove and tagged #RidersOfThePlasticGroove, 88.9fm KUCI, Dance, Dennis Simms, dj mix, House Music, Satin Jackets. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment