Category Archives: Uncategorized
Help support a veteran, brother and best friend.
1. Damian Lazarus & The Ancient Moons, Patrice Bäumel – I Found You – Patrice Bäumel Remix
2. Anden – I Never Asked You What You Did
3. Sam Shure, Cairo Steps – Sultan
4. Ezequiel Arias – Passenger – Original Mix
5. Victor Ruiz, D-Nox – Pure
6. Sebastian Weikum – Midnight Train
7. Stan Kolev – Rapture – Original Mix
8. Jay Lumen – Asteroid (Original Mix) – Original Mix
9. Giorgia Angiuli – Bacause I Like It – Sam Shure Remix
10. Rafael Cerato, Lunar Plane – Darkclaw
11. Ewan Rill, K Loveski – Elau
12. Anden – September – Extended Mix
13. Just Hear, Pole Folder – Report Card – Pole Folder Remix
14. Yeah But No, Karmon – New Again – Karmon Remix
15. Max Ruby – Awaiting – Original Mix
16. Kasper Koman – March
17. Virtual Self, Raito – Ghost Voices – Raito Remix
18. Anden – Retrograde – Extended Mix
19. Anden – Noise Fabric – Extended Mix
20. Stan Kolev – Disenthrall – Original Mix
21. Wellenrausch, Gai Barone – Heroes of Light – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor Remix
Next weeks guest will be 3 Flex…..
The first time I (3 Flex) touched turntables was back in 2000 and instantly was entranced by the electronic instrument. Was first to Gabber, Hardcore, D&B, Trance, and underground Hip Hop and enjoyed the sound so much that I would start buying records in 2002 and would frequent Dr.Freecloud’s Mixing Lab known as Dr. Freecloud’s Record Shoppe and also the now defunct DMC Records (LA, ) Higher Source (HB) and Fat Beats (LA). When I got behind the turntables it was and still today, a release of energy. In 2005 I linked up with party crew Night Life Ent. And then the DJ crew, Scratch This Promotions (STP) and in 2006 I was asked to join as an MC since I was not shy about being behind the mic. That was the official year that I not only moved the crowd as an MC but would start to perfect the craft of DJing by playing to a bigger audience at parties and special events. In 2009 we put a collective together and started an web based radio show, RealAx Radio; 3 nights a week. The MC skill came into play, by co hosting the show and interviewing artists like Warren G, LMFAO, The Far-East Movement, Roscoe Umali, Problem, Maria Ferrer, One Block Radius, Dj Lady Kate just to name a few. After the conclusion of the radio show I started doing more parties where I would get sets to showcase my skills for the crowds and my genres expanded more. Instead of just EBM (Electronic Body Music) more commercial aspects and multi- cultural influences came into play that helped transitioned my niche to open format. In 2015 the Boogie Brothers Ent, part of STP, was formed and now I have been doing private events to clubs. From clients like the LA County Sheriff’s Dept to California Fuel & Lubricants, clubs like OG Mikes and lounge spots like Chapter One to folks who like to have a backyard boogie and couples that want to unite for a lifetime, no crowd is too small or too large to entertain!
Don’t forget about DR. FREECLOUDS GRAND OPENING!